Thank you for visiting & exploring Asia Times.
Unless otherwise noted, the Publisher holds the copyright on all materials published in Asia Times Online, whether in print or electronic form, both as a compilation and as individual articles. All Asia Times Online content is subject to “fair use” provisions of Australian laws or applicable international copyright laws.
1. Individuals may view, download, print, or save Asia Times Online content for the purposes of research, teaching, and/or private study. Systematic downloading (by robots or other automatic processes) is prohibited without explicit Publisher approval.
2. Customer or member account numbers are provided to individuals for their personal use only. Individuals may not share their username or password without the Publisher’s permission.
3. Individuals may not reproduce, post, redistribute, sell, modify or create a derivative work of any Asia Times Online content, without prior, express written permission of the Publisher. Permission is granted, however, to provide a limited amount of print or electronic Asia Times Online content for purposes of regulatory approval, patent and/or trademark applications or other legal or regulatory purposes.
5. For permissions to reprint or copy Asia Times Online/Print content contact us.
7. Links to third party websites on the pages and newsletters are provided solely for your convenience. Asia Times has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. Asia Times therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the pages on Asia Times or the Newsletter, you do so entirely at your own risk.
The Asia Times Online/Print is under development and changes may be made in these publications and programs at any time. There is no guarantee that the information contained in the online version of the Asia Times Online/Print are identical versions.
In no event shall the publisher be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of data, business interruption, or loss of profits, arising out of the use of or the inability to use the Asia Times Online/Print content.
This publication is provided “as is”: the Publisher DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Descriptions of, or references to products or publications, or inclusion of an advertisement in the Asia Times Online/Print, neither constitutes nor implies a guarantee, endorsement or support of claims made of that product, publication or service.
There are sections on the portal that may carry personal views of individual contributors and do not necessarily reflect the views of publishers and or Editorial board.
Unless explicitly mentioned about some material or articles be published for open access content published under a Creative Commons license all content on the website is copy righted by the publisher and its authors.
Comments & Moderation:
Visitors and comments are welcome on this website but the views expressed and any links provided in the comment sections are the personal views of individual contributors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Asia Times Management. Management also reserves rights to remove the comments if deemed inappropriate.
The comments are held for moderation from the management. If Asia Times is given a notice of an alleged copyright violation we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material(s) in question. It is our strict policy to disable access to accounts of repeat copyright violators. We will also ban the IP address of repeat offenders from future posting on this website with or without a registered account.
All 3rd party material posted on this website is copyright of the respective owners / authors.
Please be aware any communications sent complaining about a post on this website may be posted publicly at the discretion of the management.
Although all care is taken to keep the publication Online and in print free of any errors or omissions, The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the Asia Times site/services may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Readers are welcome to help us improving the publication online and in print.
Changes are periodically made to the Asia Times site/services and to the information therein. Asia Times and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Asia Times site/services at any time. Advice received via the Asia Times site/services should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
This agreement is governed by the laws of Australia. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Sydney, NSW, Australia in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Asia Times site/services.
Asia Times periodically sends out the marketing material, News and associated links from sponsors, advertisers and or to update on the events, forums and seminars to our readers and mailing lists. You are free to join and signup for a newsletter on our website. Your information will not be sold, rented or leased to any third-party. We will only use your email address to send our newsletter, nothing more.
In general, the Editor has discretion about Newsletter content.
You can remove your name from the list at any time. To unsubscribe send an email to remove@AsiaTimes.com.au with the word ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line.