- Ahmedabad: Golden jubilee week issue of accuprec pharma pulse e-newsletter was released by Dr Hemant Koshia, commissioner FDCA. The event was organised at accuprec research labs, Ahmedabad and it was a combination of leaders from pharmaceuticals, herbal formulations sectors and academia.
- Shri Mulubhai kandoriya, managing Director of accuprec welcome all. Addressing the gathering he said that research and innovation is need of the hour. During my Israel tour surprised how they are making drinking water from salty water. In India also we need similar kind of research work.
- Dr MC Gohel, former principal of LM College of Pharmacy as well as board of advisory member of accuprec on the occasion that accuracy in functionality and are very important. Accuprec word is a Combination of accuracy and precision. The name transmits the message that work of the CRO exceed the excellence. Staff ab the CRO is doing commendable job. There is authenticity in the reports generated. The CRO is committed to excellence and believes in constant innovation. Drake has adopted CE means continuous education concept. The accuprec will grow and grow very soon.
- Shri viranchi Shah, chairman of IDMA GSB said that celebration of Golden jubilee week of a e-newsletter is unique idea. This reflects that you value that. Value gives excellence. India has to do a lot in research field. Giving example of Mahabharata he said that team which has good team, proper vision and strategy can only win. Accuprec has team of Lord Krishna.
- Dr Jaimin Vasa, Senior vice president of GCCI and BOA member of accuprec said on the occasion that zeal confidence building measures are very important. In next 10 to 20 years accuprec will grow exponentially. The concept to maintain quality is very important. Set your own target, set your own benchmark. New research need of the hour in future. Do everything in excellence everyday should be your rule of the day. Never compromise in quality.
- Dr Hemant Koshia, commissioner FDCA said that this is an era of information and technology. Early access to information has become necessity in our day to day life. Accuprec is doing wonderful job in publishing the Pharma pulse e-newsletter. In this age of Social media especially WhatsApp information is need of the hour. In this context give example of rumours about plastic rice. At a time when Teva company started unit Sanand, Madam Karim beg who came from Israel said that have business in more than 100 countries, but our experience in Gujarat and especially with FDCA is really appreciable. Dr koshia put emphasis on need of Research and Development.
- Dr Manish rachchh, Director and CEO give presentation about services facilities in the CRO. Dr Rina gokani, Director and CSO told how the company was developed. Sri Mayur kandoriya, Director and CMO told about future plan and strategy to develop the CRO.
- Mr Anil Pandey from CII and BoA of Accuprec as well as Dr M T Chhabaria, Principal of L M College of Pharmacy, Dr. Ankit CHaudhary, Principal of Saraswati institue of pharmaceutical sciences, Mr Darshanbhai Shah, Director of Virgo Pharma and Representatives from Teva, Zydus and Gujarat Ayurvedic Aushadh Manufacturers Association (GAAMA) were present in the event. After the ceremony dignitories took round of the facilities and upcoming F & D wing building under construction.
- Snaps of the event:
His Excellency Dr. Hassan Rouhani, President of the Islamic Republic of Iran, paid his first …