- Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Mr. Vijay Rupani today inaugurated the new office of Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd. (MCX), at GIFT City here in Gandhinagar. While inaugurating the MCX office he expressed hope that Gujarat is emerging as hub of new economic activities along with manufacturing hub.
- Mr. Rupani also called overseas firms to open their offices in International Tech city –GIFT. It may be worth mentioning that MCX signed Rs. 30 crore MOU with GIFT city in recently concluded Vibrant Gujarat for extending its service sphere and imparting training and education and extending technology, and it is a part of its commitment to open office in GIFT city.
- This commodity exchange will provide 100 plus employment in upcoming days. With welcoming Multi Commodity exchange in Gujarat Mr. Rupani said that our Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi developed this complex during his tenure as Chief Minister of Gujarat, GIFT city with an aim of making it international financial hub. He also hoped that with entry of MCX after BSE, now forward trading will get momentum.
- Mr. Rupani clearly stated that as soon as GIFT city will become overall house financial sector, BPO, KPO, share trading –commodity exchange, nationalized banks, will provide employment to about 10 lakh youths.
- MCX Chairman Mr. Suurabh Chandra appreciated the endeavors of state government and GIFT city. He said that MCX will provide its support for making Gujarat as financial hub.
- On this occasion MCX CEO Mr. Paranjape, Chairman of GIFT city and Former Chief Secretary Mr. Sudhir Mankad, invitees and dignitaries associated with commodity exchange were remained present.
New Delhi: The Department of Defence Production in the Ministry of Defence organised the ‘India-Russia …