- Gandhinagar: While commencing 31st Gujarat Science Congress at Pandit Deendayal Petrolium University situated nearby Gandhinagar, Gujarat Chief Minister Mr. Vijay Rupani expressed his feelings to formulate new policy of science and technology in the state. He stated that this policy aims to provide suitable global platform in the field of science and technology to the youth of the state.
- The two days annual event of 31st Gujarat Science Congress 2017 was jointly organized by Gujarat Science Academy, Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute (GERMI), PDPU and Institute of Seismological Research (ISR).
- Meaning of science is discovery of truth in real sense. After seven decades of freedom, opportunities in science-technology are emerging. Now, our Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi and Niti Aayog have taken initiatives. As a result, the internal strengths of our youth got a new direction in science, technology and innovation sector through knowledge sharing.
- Mr. Rupani inspired students to become scientist along with other interested fields of their career. On the occasion, he felicitated best teachers and professors who provide quality education in the field of science, mathematics, biology, physics and space science.
- In the beginning of function, Director General to GERMI Mr. T. Harinarayan welcomed all. Former Chief Secretary and Chairman to GERMI Mr. D. Rajgopalan cleared the purpose of the Science Congress.
- On the occasion, Member of Niti Aayog Dr. V. K. Saraswat, President of G.S.A. Mr. Ashok Singhvi, Director General to ISR Dr. M. Ravikumar and Educators, Professors, teachers and students of Science and Technology field were remained present.
Vienna: Shri Piyush Goyal, Union Minister of State (IC) for Power, Coal and New & …