India can become Cyber Security Super Power
Mumbai: India Cyber Security Summit 2015 was held at Hotel JW Mariott, Mumbai in which more than 240 august delegates participated.
Adv. Prashant Mali, President - Cyber Law Consulting was among speakers. He expressed his opinion in these words:
I Strongly feel, India can become "Cyber Security Super Power" if
1. Capacity Assimilating is done now coz capacity already exists
2. Cyber Security companies existing are nourished as National Pride and new ones are incubated.
3. India marketed as "Cyber Security Products or Product development destination"
4. Efficiently managing world media by highlighting achievements India has in #cybersecurity
5. Agreeing and relabeling this Ethical Hackers courses as Cyber Security Programs and recognizing certain recognized hackers as #cyber security professionals officially, instead of keeping them in dark world of hacking.
6. Making "Cyber Security & Cyber Law " topics compulsory in all college courses as every one uses computers , i personally think "Cyber Security has become the way of Life" and not a specialty which every IT User has to learn and take care of.
7. We all stop India Bashing and B Positive here I want to invoke Swami Vivekananda by asking "What we have Done for Our Country"
8. Cyber Armageddon may not be a reality, but cyber espionage is happening in corporate world and they have private cyber army for doing this with competitors and sometimes they hire "paid Hackers" from countries like Russia.
9. When it comes to Cyber Security, Executives wanna Rely on "Security Solutions Product" and i feel product cannot ever give you peace full sleep, as vulnerability horizon is ever expanding and Hackers test there own hacking tools on these Security Solutions Product first. The best way is to built a Cyber Security Culture and awareness amongst IT Staff and IT Users now that means amongst every single staff of the organisation & there family, thats the only solution to be Cyber Safe.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
The Prime Minister of Japan, Mr. Shinzo Abe being welcomed by the Prime Minister, Shri …