DHFL, India’s second largest housing finance Company in the private sector, today announced its annual results for the year ended March 31, 2015. The Company has registered a rise in Net Profit by 17.45 %, to INR 621.29crore for the year ended March 31, 2015.
Commenting on the performance, Mr. Kapil Wadhawan, Chairman and Managing Director, DHFLsaid, “It has been a successful year for the company both on business growth as well as on profitability. We have been able to consistently expand ourcustomers’ base among the low and middle income segment, helping us in achieving steady expansion of loan portfolio and revenue growth. Our differentiated business model,effective marketing strategies and distribution reach coupled with supportive economic environments have contributed to the company’s overall improved performance.We are confident that in FY16 our customer offerings will get further strengthened, supporting healthy growth, efficiency and in driving higher shareholder value. With a strong focus towards affordable housing along with government’s efforts to incentivize the segment, we expectFY16 to see strong flow of investments in the affordable housing space that will ensure growth and stability.We at DHFL will continue to work towards enabling home ownership by making it affordable for each and every Indian. Focus on tier 2 and 3 towns will remain at the core of our strategy .”
Performance Details for the year ended March 31, 2015 as compared to the corresponding period of the previous year:
- Net Profit increased by 17.45 % to INR 621.29 crore for the year ended March 31, 2015 as against INR529.00 crore in FY14
- Profit before tax rose by 28.29 % to INR 943.04 crore for the year ended March 31, 2015 asagainst INR 735.11 crore in FY14
- Loan Book Outstanding grew 26.18% to INR 51,039.65crores as for the year ended March 31, 2015 as against INR 40,451.04 crore in FY14
- Total Income up by 20.41 % to INR 5,981.64 crore for the year ended March 31, 2015 as against INR 4,967.67 crore in FY14
- Gross NPA stood at 0.84%
- Net Interest Margin stood at2.89%
Performance Details for the quarter ended March 31, 2015 as compared to the corresponding period of the previous year:
- Net Profit increased by 14.95 % to INR 162.28 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2015 as against INR 141.17 crore in the corresponding quarter of the previous year
- Profit before tax rose by 21.49 % to INR 251.08 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2015 as against INR 206.66 crore in the corresponding quarter of the previous year
- Loan disbursements and sanctions were INR 6,291.35 crore and INR 9386.85 Crore, respectively for the quarter ended March 31, 2015
- Total Income up by 11.67% to INR 1582.48 crore during the quarter ended March 31, 2015 as against INR 1417.13 crore in the corresponding quarter of the previous year
- Net Interest Margin stood at2.89%
DHFL has expanded its network strength taking its points of presence to over 575locations. The Company retains its three decade old focus on enabling convenient and efficient financial access for every Indian to own a home of his own, through its wide network presence and product proposition. DHFL offers home loans to all customer segments across India, retaining its concerted focus on the low and middle income customer segment. Subsequently, DHFL’s average loan ticket size at the portfolio level stands at Rs 11.6 lakhs. The Company’s total customer base is over 4 lakhs.
DHFL offers a range of home loan products including home loan, home extension loan, home improvement loan, plot loans, mortgage loan, leased rental finance, project loan and non-residential property loanto all customer segments across India, retaining its concerted focus on the low and middle income segment.DHFL also offers project loans essentially for development of low and middle income housing projects.
DHFL also offers an array of Fixed Deposit Products for public including individual and trust investors that ensure high yield, safety and liquidity. DHFL Fixed Deposit Products for individual investors also offer an accidental insurance cover of Rs. 1 Lakh free of cost to customers. DHFL Fixed Deposit Products are rated CARE AAA and BWR (FAAA) ensuring high safety. Further, DHFL offers value-added and customized insurance solutions, along with its home loan products.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]