- Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Mr. Vijay Rupani today handed-over degrees and medals to total 253 students of Gujarat Forensic Science University (GFSU) during the third convocation ceremony held here at Gandhinagar campus. Mr. Rupani called for creating healthy and fearless society and to perform their social responsibilities with honesty against cyber crime, terrorism and modern offences.
- In his convocation speech, Mr. Rupani said that trained workforce and state of art education is need of hour to control terrorism, naxalites, and cyber crimes harassing the whole world. He also expressed hope that other curriculums like forensic science, cyber security, forensic accounting, forensic bio-technology, investigation science also will become guide for police, judiciary and medical sector for protected social arrangement.
- Mr. Rupani also inspired degree holders to perform duty for national as well society along with building personal career. He wished them best for their future.
- Mr. Rupani said that the knowledge and skills received from this university will be beneficial to build a calm, peaceful and judicial atmosphere free from crimes and criminals. This university is one of the best and has become state of the art. Police officers from Bangladesh, Myanmar and other states are also taking cyber security training here; for which Mr. Rupani expressed his pleasure.
- In the convocation ceremony of GFSU Home Minister Mr. Pradeepsinh Jadeja also awarded students with degree and gold medal. In this 3rd convocation ceremony total 253 students were awarded with degrees from different faculties. 19 students received gold medals and 3 students received doctorate degree.
- Director General of GFSU Mr. J. M. Vyas gave welcome speech. On the occasion, Additional Chief Secretary of Home Department Mr. M. S. Dagur, Superior Police Officer Mr. Agrawal, Registrar of GFSU Mr. C. D. Jadeja, Professors, Experts, Faculties and students at huge were remained present.
The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, today interacted with oil and gas CEOs and experts …