- Water & Environment: Challenges for sustainable Development.
- Water use performance and water productivity
- The World’s Water: Is there enough
- Water for Future
- Clean Water for a Healthy World
- Importance and Problems of Water in the Human Environment in Modern Times
- Water for Human Needs
- Water for Human Consumption: Man and his Environment
- Water for World Development
- Water for Sustainable Development in the 21st Century"
- Sharing and Caring for Water
- Water, sanitation and hygiene for everyone, everywhere
Dr. Pranav S. JoshiSENIOR ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, DRINKING WATER UNIT NATIONAL ENVIRONMENT AGENCY
Dr. Pranav Joshi is a water and environmental professional with a strong scientific, management and regulatory background. During his career, he has handled wide variety of water, hygiene, sanitation and public health related issues, many of which had a direct impact on human lives. Currently, he is working as a Senior Assistant Director, Drinking Water Unit, Food and Environmental Hygiene Department of the National Environment Agency (NEA), Singapore. At NEA, he has led the development of Singapore's national piped drinking water quality regulations and standards.
He is a member of World Health Organization (WHO)'s International Network of Drinking-water Regulators, and contributor of WHO's various publications. His work has been presented at the World Water Congress and other international events. In the past, he has served as – a Board of Director and Chairman for the Asia & Pacific Region of the International Federation of Environmental Health (London); President of the Society of Environmental Health (Singapore); and Adjunct Assistant Professor at National University of Singapore.
Before joining NEA, he worked as for a multinational company as a Regional Technical Manager for water care and other businesses in Southeast Asia. His academic qualifications include M.Sc. in Environmental Engineering and Ph.D. in Chemistry.